Santarlas Law is a boutique firm owned by Rachel Santarlas—a registered patent attorney—and counsel to U.S. and internationally based clients in the areas of patent, copyright, trademark and brand procurement protection and enforcement as well as Internet and Privacy law related issues.
Combining her undergraduate degree in biology and her law degree, Rachel has worked to protect Intellectual Property for a broad mix of clients in areas such as:
- Food, Beverage & Restaurants
- Fashion Designers & Artists
- Cosmetics & Perfumes
- Musical Performers & Entertainers
- Pharmaceuticals & Biotech
- Renewable and Green Energies and Construction
- Finance, Investment and Stocks
Rachel began her legal career working for well-known clothing designer Tommy Hilfiger and the entertainment brand World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. (WWE) where she focused on U.S. and international copyright and trademark protection, prosecution, anti-counterfeiting and enforcement.